lørdag 19. mai 2012

The night before THE day

The 16th May I went to Janicke's house and left my stuff there as I was going to stay over at her house.
Since it was the day before 17th May there was a russ-party held at our school.
make-up for the day/night wuhuuu..

We decided to snap some pic before we left the house while we still looked presentable.


The party was a bit boring to be honest, it was raining and they didn't have enough tents. People were spread everywhere and no one was dancing : ( I think the Skjellvika meet-up was waaaay better, but then again we didn't have to pay for this one. We left quite early and went to Janicke's to watch Titanic lol

FABRIZIO<3

PS. Sorry for crappy iphone-pics, but I don't like to bring my slt-camera to meet-ups and parties..it's not only heavy, but also  expensive.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar