lørdag 19. oktober 2013

Some himekaji/romagyaru outfits, makeup & update

Hi everyone!!

So yesterday I was at work and got home very late, but for some reason I woke up very early this morning so after cleaning the apartment I decided to make a blog update with some outfits, makeup etc.

So here we go.

Outfit 1.

I don´t remember when this was taken, but I like the coord except for my hair which died when I opened the door :´(



The top is from Liz Lisa and it is really adorable!
The skirt is also from Liz Lisa. A friend of mine who lives in Tokyo at the moment bought it for me and to be honest I was surprised by the thick material. It´s supposed to be a summer skirt, but I personally think it´s a bit too warm for summer so it´s perfect for fall.

Bag: DreamV
Beret: Cubus
Necklace: gift 

Outfit 2.

This was actually quite recent. I went to visit a friend of mine who had just moved into a new apartment and I though I at least should show some respect by wearing something presentable.


Knit: Liz Lisa (this was actually my first ever Liz Lisa item and I would´t trade or sell it for anything in the world, it has a lot of sentimental value!)

Skirt: Liz Lisa
Tights: Lindex
Necklace: Gift from Keziah when she went to the meetup in the Netherlands (so sweet of her!)


...with coat on which is also from Liz Lisa (lol I´m such a LL maniac) yeah I changed my hairdo.


with my fashionista roomie!

On this day my makeup looked like this!


...and here is some other makeup pics!






My iPhone camera has super crappy resolution, but the one thing I like about it is that my makeup don´t disappear ( if you know what I mean).

So what else?

Well... for the past months I´ve been going to the gym a lot. I actually enjoy exercising and it helps me relieve a lot of stress. The result is that my legs have been more toned and I love it!!




So until next time!

-Howalon

14 kommentarer:

  1. ahhhh you are just so cute! I love all your outfits and that eye make up looks perfect :D Cute tights btw. Where'd you get those tights?

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. I love the outfits, Liz Lisa is has some of the most cutest clothes ever, but I haven't bought anything from them yet T.T

    petite29.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  4. Your coords are adorable! I love Liz Lisa too!
    http://pika-steph.blogspot.com/
    http://kawaiigyarushop.com/

    SvarSlett
  5. These outfits are tooo cute ^^
    I've also buyed nothing from Liz Lisa. I'm sure I'll do it when I'm in Japan. Otherwise I don't now if the clothes would fit.

    SvarSlett
  6. Love your brown skirt! Saw something similar in Liz Lisa today but I didn't have enough money to buy it *face palm*

    SvarSlett
  7. I love your outfits!
    PS: I nominated you for an award!
    http://welcometomahya.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    SvarSlett
  8. So cute!
    haha, Liz Lisa really is the best!
    I know the feeling of wearing just liz lisaXDXDXD

    SvarSlett
  9. Your style is so cute ;A; Great post!
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  10. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    SvarSlett
  11. Gorgeous outfits, I love the makeup :)
    lets follow eachother! Following you now, hope you will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    SvarSlett
  12. kan nuttig zijn, de informatie is erg handig, dank je

    SvarSlett
  13. Aww thanks! I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site,

    genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,

    Are you troubled with cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, insects, lizards in the

    house? These insect-moths not only spoil your beautiful house and furniture but

    also threaten your health.

    Thanks for sharing.



    Pest Control in Jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    SvarSlett