søndag 22. april 2012

Russ 2012 - my red pants

Ship' o hoi!



So as i promised; Pictures of my pimped russ-pants!

lol ''follow me @ Xiaotinglu'' (twitter) I am quite the cleverbird ~



yup another motif from Sailor Moon ~ I love that heart-pocket! so adorable!
I also added som bling bling to it

the pants can been worn in two different way. 1. as normal bottoms or 2. as dungarees, so altough people most wear them like normal pants I still did some decoration on the ''other side'' because I never know when I wanna wear it this way!

moar sailor moooon

the back; can you spot chibi-Usagi and the sneak peek motif from yesterday?

Alright I'm really looking forward to this now

herp derp In the name of the moon I'll punish you!

I'll have to wear them from tomorrow on till 17th May without washing them

yeah....

they symbolize that I'm soon to finish 13 years of school

PARTHEY SHAKALAKALA !!
...

ok I should go to sleep really...

16 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my got you got da russeswag! Dritkule bukser :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Så sykt søt omg!! kan jeg spørre hva du har gjort for å få på farge? har du malteller brukt tusj? O.o
    og sailor moon omg! <3 må nok ha en sailor på min bukse og! men jeg er svart russ da x'3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. tusen takk! nei her har jeg brukt maling!: )

      Slett
  3. buksen din ble skikkelig fin! Du får ha en super russtid :D

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. takk takk! skal nyte hver dag som går,jeg :'D

      Slett
  4. Kjempekule! :D Jeg er ikke helt ferdig med russedressen min enda, men så begynner vi ikke å gå med buksene før på fredag her hvor jeg bor da :P

    SvarSlett
  5. OMG jeg elsker buksa diiii. SYKT KUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  6. omggg so intense ahahahhaa omggg sooo cute lololol

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. aww ahaha thank you : D yeah intense indeed. Bling overladed much

      Slett
  7. Nice Blog!

    It'd be great if you could check out and follow me: dorkydryad.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  8. EEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIISK! Jeg gleder meg til å treffe deg IRL <3

    SvarSlett
  9. Oh I saw the Sailor Moon, I should customized my wardrobe too!

    SvarSlett