torsdag 14. februar 2013

First time Manba!

Hi gals!
First of all, let me wish everyone a Happy Valentine! Whether you´re going to spend it with your partner or your friend (or be forever alone) I hope you have fun. Right now I´m waiting for some friends to come and visit. I got bored earlier and decided to redo my everyday make-up and turn myself into a manba LOL. It´s kinda half hearted though since I didn´t remove my make-up and it´s my first time so I might need some practice, but it was fun!! I can´t recognize myself.


agepoyo !! I´m scary as hell.



I even tried out my rhapsody wig, but tbh I think I prefer without :´D

-Xiao


16 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow o_o Didn't expect to see you in Manba ahahaha ;D
    I have to say you did a pretty good job on the makeup! :3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. haha I´ve always admired manbas so I had to try it out! Thank you :´D I´ll try better next time!

      Slett
  2. Wow you don't see this very much anymore! It looks darn good for a first attempt even though it was half hearted :)

    SvarSlett
  3. shit son det var creepy men samtidig jævlig bra! For å være første gang gjorde du en kjempebra jobb:D

    SvarSlett
  4. woah, you actually can pull it off! <3 most of ppl would look little silly. : D

    SvarSlett
  5. thank you everyone! I´m glad I´m not completely off the track.

    SvarSlett
  6. wow! that is kinda scary yes, but awsome xD

    SvarSlett
  7. hahah scary but totally awesome! :D

    SvarSlett
  8. thanks girls! I know, manna is kinda scary, but really cool if manages to pull it off!

    SvarSlett
  9. Looks awesome gurl! My first manba attempt was....... far from this good ahahah.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. woah did you try out manba? I didn´t know XD I would like to see a picture haha

      Slett
    2. It was behind locked doors in my bathroom. It turned out so bad I didn't even take a pic of it ahahahahhahaha.

      I hope to see more of you in manba style tho *-*

      Slett
  10. Good job for your first attempt on manba!
    Wah, it's a really... in your face look! ^w^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  11. You look awesome! I love Gyaru, Kogal, and Manba :D

    http://bunnikisses.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  12. looks great. first manba I liked :D

    SvarSlett