torsdag 9. februar 2012

Weekend and dis hoe and dat hoe

I'm alive I guess...this weekend I met Janicke in town to pick her up as she way staying over at mine.

Why?
Because my brother was going to celebrate his b-day the next day and 15 boys at the age of 10 left for me alone to look after is simply impossible. So I had to ask for help lol


no shame no gain




it was freezing cold camwhoring outside people passing by were probably ''WTF??'' but did we care?

never have never will
...

we went to eat at ''Hos Alex'' because It's been such a long time since we had dinner together in town! now I'm broke...

wonderful...

but it was well worth it.

I had this:


King-prawns with vegetables and spicy lemon-grass-sauce yummyyy

Janicke had something with beef and black bean sauce. I'll have it next time! oh I btw this was one of my brothers bday-cake.

yeah ONE of them, the other one was a cream-cake with walnuts and
apricot-jam.

shizuz-cake-heaven
I think I've ganeid at least 3 kg

love it

peace-out


6 kommentarer: