søndag 28. oktober 2012

Prom part 1. Ageha-inspired Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ :*+´:.*´:+.


A few weeks ago I was invited to a champagne-prom for volunteers at ´´Kjellern´´only. VIP PPL. (´´Kjellern´´is the student pub at uni). I´ll be posting pics from the evening later, but for now this will have to do:

My hair before I left.

I was very inspired by Ageha-magazines. Note, this is my first time so I reckon It could´ve been better, but I´m quite happy with it. I´ll practice more so one day it´ll be perfect.

.....

after 4 hours with dancing and partying

at least the hair stayed in shape. Can´t say the same goes for me..... so tired....

the only negative thing is the hairs doesn´t show my earring very well.....so here you go ...
hairmaniac.
DAZZLING


remember when buying them...I was wandering inside the shop for about half´n hour...
the lady must have thought I had serious issues lol

----


Earlier in the morning I had a quick meet-up with mum and brother.
We went to visit a friend of her that apparently lived at our old home. So it was very nostalgic...

and what happens when you visit chinese people?


FOOD.

Everyday plz.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg vil se hele antrekket ditt! :)
    Elsker håret og sminken din!
    Og maten så skikkelig digg ut ble litt sulten igjen selv om jeg nettopp har spist lol.

    <3<3<3

    SvarSlett
  2. Wowww it's nice being all glammed up! The earrings are nice too, but with big hair it's inevitable that they won't be noticed much, but it's okk because all eyes are still on youuu ;D haha

    SvarSlett
  3. Love the hair and make up! Very pretty shade<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. its okay, i wander in shops for HOURS before i actually decide to buy a set of accessories too =3=;;;

    SvarSlett
  5. Love the hairstyle! looking glamorous ;)

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. You're so lovely! :D and the food looks so delicious :D

    SvarSlett